Pages

Monday, 6 April 2009

Reunion accommodation

Hi everyone who are attending the Reunion in September.
Now we are completely full up we are asking if there is anyone who will need hotel accommodation for the Saturday night September 26th.Jackie needs at least to book ten rooms to get a room discount and it would be nice if everyone was staying in the same hotel this way we may be able to arrange transportation to and from the Reunion.

If you need accommodations please contact Jackie at .

Busysmiths@aol.com



We will try and meet your needs if at all possible.

Thanks Jackie and Tommy.

4 comments:

Eff said...

Tommy you keep leaving out the 's' lural on Jackie's email, that is why I couldnt contact her earlier. Could you change all of your posts to
Busysmiths@aol.com
with an 's' at the end of busysmith......s......
Thanks
Eff

Tommy said...

Sorry Eff I have now fixed it.trouble is so much going on need to slow down and check the emails going out.

Eff said...

Hey Tom, none of us is perfect eh?
Except me, I guess!
(Smiley face)
Eff

Hooverdmaz said...

Hey Tom, none of us is perfect eh? Except me, I guess! (Smiley face) Eff