Pages

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Reunion Update

Hi Everyone who is attending the Reunion,

Here is the evenings schedule for those of you who want to arrange Taxi's or rides.

6 P.M. We open the doors for registration and a warm welcome from your Reunion Organizers.

6 P.M. -730P.M. Social time for taking Photo's sharing memories and meeting old and new friends.

7 30 P.M. We will be serving our wonderful buffet supper,be sure to bring your appetite and save room for desert,coffee and tea will be available.

8 P.M. Our famous Pub sing along will be led by our man with the golden voice Terry Finucine accompinied by Sheila Bransfield and the voices of our great Cuckooite choir.

8 30 P.M. Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to dance the night away to all the old favorites performed for us by Christopher Columbus who will be glad to take your requests .

10.P.M. Our grand raffle drawing,all funds go to reducing the cost of our next Reunion in 2011.REMEMBER TO BRING A GIFT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS FUND RAISER.

10 30 P M WE will continue to dance the night away until the Grand Finale at 11 30 when we will close with Old Lang Sine and We'll Meet again.

11 30 P.M Our farewells until we meet again.

Remember everyone this is a bring your own booze night .

Also those who want to help decorate the hall we will be meeting at 3 P.M. on Saturday,All the help we can get.

Also those who are available ,some of us will be meeting for dinner and drinks at the Crown Pub,Northolt Village at 6 P.M Friday the night before the Reunion. Jackie tells me meals start at Four pounds and are very good.

We still have a few places available for late comers who want to attend as we have had a few late cancellations.Contact Jackie at Busysmiths@aol.com

Any Questions contact me smailto:sthiggy@comcast.net

We are going to have a wonderful evening together,just like old times.

Fondest regards Tommy and Jackie.

P.S. Please do not bring guests who are not registered.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable expeгience
сoncеrning unexрeсteԁ feelіngs.


Аlso visit mу website - http://vipshoppingalert.com

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Here is my web site ... is there a digital signal in my area

Anonymous said...

Exploring reddit.com I noticed your site bookmarked as:
Blogger: Cuckooites.org Cuckoo Estate Hanwell W.7.
. Now I am assuming you book-marked it yourself
and wanted to ask if social book-marking gets you a bunch of
targeted traffic? I've been considering doing some social bookmarking for a few of my sites but wasn't certain if it would generate any positive
results. Thank you very much.

Feel free to visit my blog post :: circuit board kits australia

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.

Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

Feel free to visit my website :: www.openbottles.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is the fourth time visiting now and I really just wanted
to say I truley get pleasure from reading your website.

I've decided to bookmark it at delicious.com with the title: Blogger: Cuckooites.org Cuckoo Estate Hanwell W.7. and your Domain name: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2041262353362082606&postID=6080078038298604195. I hope this is ok with you, I'm attempting to give your wonderful blog a bit more coverage.
Be back shortly.

Feel free to surf to my web page ... lagbook.com

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!



Look at my web blog short term student housing washington dc

Anonymous said...

Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my site; 4n25 optocoupler

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been looking for
information approximately this subject for a while and
yours is the best I have found out till now. But,
what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?


Have a look at my homepage :: Hack Twitter Accounts Free Tool

Anonymous said...

This is the right site for anyone who wishes to understand this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that's been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just excellent!

my web blog - Bypass sharecash surveys