Pages

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

October update,

Hi Cuckooites it has been a rough two weeks since returning from the Reunion,what with jet lag and the 20 hour journey to get home and the cold I brought back with me.What I need is a time capsule so I can whisk my way to London without the 8hour time difference.I used to be able to do it standing on my head and be back to normal in a couple of days.but are those days gone.Well just to let you know Sue and I will be gone starting tomorrow on a 16 day vacation and cruise.We are going to sail up to Quebec Canada from New Jersey for 14days of total relaxation,good food ,great entertainment and take in the wonderful ports of call on the way.I have chosen not to take my laptop so I will not be monitoring the website or posting any features I feel I need a break to be honest.
I will be back on duty around the 1st November until then I leave you in the capable hands of Jim Davis .
I hope in the mean time Flossie continuous to improve and when I get back the news is all positive.
Until then Bon Voyage Tommy

8 comments:

yvonneh said...

Enjoy Tom you deserve it. But why do we have to suffer every time you go away. God not Jimmy again especially in charge. Phew wee!!!!
Hurry up back please/ Joking aside have a great time and a good rest. Bon voyage

jim davis said...

Have a good holiday with Sue Tom. I will let Yvonne have a free hand as long as she does what I tell her.

yvonneh said...

In your dreams Jim

Anonymous said...

HELP!!!!Would Somebody Please Tell Me Which Button To Push So That My Name Come,s Up Instead Of Anonymous..... openID name/url anonymous Derek Lait.

Anonymous said...

o no not jim even his p,j are made the same as a trafic wardens ,tony

jim davis said...

Hello Derek, after entering your comment press the button to the left of where it says Name/URL enter your name in the box then press enter that is all.

Anonymous said...

o.k.Thanks Jim........

Derek Lait said...

Thats Better Thanks Again Jim