Pages

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Reunion Photo's

Thanks to all of you who have sent photo's to me.I have way to many to put them on our website one at a time.I will be working on a photoshow which in turn I hope to make into a D V D all put to music of all the photo's I have received.This will take a while but I hope to have it done very soon I am leaving for a two week vacation next week on Thursday and this will slow me down a little,but please hang in there it will be well worth it when it is finished.Hopefully we can make the D V D 's available at our cost to anyone who would like to own a copy.A great way to view the show on your telly so much more detail.If you are interested in ordering a copy let me know at  sthiggy@comcast.net    I will let you know when they are ready and how much ,no obligation as I will only make up what I have orders for.
 
Thanks Tommy

4 comments:

georgek said...

Save me a copy please Tommy,enjoy your holiday

Del said...

And one for me, Buon Vacanza!

jim davis said...

I would like two please Tom. One for me and one for my sister Chris in Florida.

eggins said...

One copy for me please Tommy.

Dollars,Euros, Shekels, English or chegues?