Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

FW: stopped by police ....] [Scanned]

A little humour for those of us left who visit the Cucks site these days.

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS……………….Freddie Reese

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2AM & was asked where he was going at that time of night.

 




"I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse & the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking & staying out late." 

The officer then asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?" 


The man replied: "That would be my wife."


 


 
 
 

 

Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg


Report this message as spam  
 

2 comments:

Del said...

Sounds a bit like me at an earlier age, although that would have been my previous wife!

Jack Fender said...

That was a good one Freddie...