Pages

Friday, 15 March 2013

Fw: Just like that

 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


Subject: Just like that 
 
 
 
TOMMY COOPER
1. Two blondes walk into a building --- you'd think at least one of them would have seen it.


2. Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash # key.'


3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts. The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.' 


4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day --- but I couldn't find any. 


5. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli --- a strong currant pulled him in. 




6. I went to a Seafood Disco last week, and pulled a muscle. 


7. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly so they lit a fire in the craft. It sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it. 





8. 'Doc, I can't stop singing: 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'
Doc says, 'That sounds like the Tom Jones Syndrome. '
'Is it common, doc?'
'Well, it's not unusual.' 



9. A man takes his Rottweiller to the vet. 'My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?'
'Well,' says the vet, 'let's have a look at him.' and he picks up the dog and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, 'I'm going to have to put him down.'
'What? --- because he's cross-eyed?'
'No, because he's really heavy'


10. Guy goes into the doctor's. 'Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my bottom.'
'How's that?'
'Oh, don't you start.' 



11. What do you call a fish with no eyes? --- a fsh. 



12. Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world is Chinese. There are 5 people in my family so one of them must be Chinese. It's either my mum or my Dad --- or my older brother Colin --- or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu --- but I think it's Colin. 



13. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off. 


14. 'You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said,   'Parking Fine.'    So that was nice.'
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.

I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this content together.
I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Also visit my web site ... michael kors bag

Freddie Reese said...

I just love those Tommy Cooper one liners John, thanks for the giggle mate.
Good to know that you are still above ground and vertical John, give my regards to Eric and Dennis.

Best wishes

Anonymous said...

I seldom comment, however I read some of the comments here
"Fw: Just like that". I do have some questions for you
if you tend not to mind. Is it simply me or does it look like some of the comments come across like they are
written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional
online social sites, I'd like to follow you. Could you post a list of every one of your social community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

123 income academy

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my buddy who shared with me about this web page and now this
time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles here.


Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Garcinia Cambogia Trim Review

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am glad to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to don?t disregard this site and provides it a look regularly.

my web site - Acai Ultra Lean

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! That is the type of information that are meant
to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the seek engines
for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and talk over with
my web site . Thank you =)

Also visit my web site ... Lift and glow Pro