You have found us ,if you lived on or around the Cuckoo estate,attended any of the local schools.Had family who live on the Cuckoo estate.Your Grandparents or parents lived or where born on the Cuckoo estate.Then you are in the right place to meet old friends and new ones.Get involved in our group and become a Cuckooite.
Subject: Just like that
1. Two blondes walk into a building --- you'd think at least one of them would have seen it.
2. Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash # key.'
3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts. The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'
4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day --- but I couldn't find any.
5. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli --- a strong currant pulled him in.
6. I went to a Seafood Disco last week, and pulled a muscle.
7. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly so they lit a fire in the craft. It sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.
8. 'Doc, I can't stop singing: 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'
Doc says, 'That sounds like the Tom Jones Syndrome. '
'Is it common, doc?'
'Well, it's not unusual.'
9. A man takes his Rottweiller to the vet. 'My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?'
'Well,' says the vet, 'let's have a look at him.' and he picks up the dog and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, 'I'm going to have to put him down.'
'What? --- because he's cross-eyed?'
'No, because he's really heavy'
10. Guy goes into the doctor's. 'Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my bottom.'
'Oh, don't you start.'
11. What do you call a fish with no eyes? --- a fsh.
12. Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world is Chinese. There are 5 people in my family so one of them must be Chinese. It's either my mum or my Dad --- or my older brother Colin --- or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu --- but I think it's Colin.
13. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
14. 'You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.'