Pages

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

"Flanagan & Allen Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner"

 
 
These old songs still get me going when I hear them,I can remember as a kid standing outside the White hart on a Saturday night and hearing all the old Pub songs I learny so many by heart and could sing them at party's when I came to live in the U S A .
 
Tommy
Tom Higginbottom has shared a video with you on YouTube
Flanagan & Allen Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
Two greats from the age of Music Hall & indeed later,with the crazy gang. Top of the bill, London Palladium & the Victoria Palace London.
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
Thanks for providing this information.

Take a look at my weblog: Air Jordanair jordan

Anonymous said...

Quality articles is the main to be a focus for the visitors to
pay a visit the website, that's what this web site is providing.

Have a look at my homepage Nike Air Jordanair jordan

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in favor of me to have a web site, which is useful for my knowledge. thanks admin

Feel free to surf to my weblog; diamondlinks review

goochreg@gmail.com said...

My Dad used to love listening to their songs. 'Hometown' was one that lasted for many months as a top song.We lived in Westcott Crescent from 1934 onwards. My Mum was an ARP Warden during the war.
Reg Gooch

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette starter kit, electronic cigarettes reviews, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette forum, e cigarette